Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 Purpose
The purpose of this Agreement is to establish the rights, obligations, and necessary matters between the Company and the User in relation to the "REELAZE" provided by "Playhead Co., Ltd." (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
Article 2 Definition of Terms
The terms used in these terms and conditions are defined as follows.
1. "REELAZE" (hereinafter referred to as "Service")It is a platform where users defined as Iranian content creators can create and post video or music content on mobile apps, and other users can participate through comments and predicting victory while watching content.
2. The term "user" means a person who agrees to these Terms and Conditions and is qualified to use the services provided by the Company.
3. The term "minor" means a person under the age of 19 who has not reached adulthood pursuant to Article 4 of the Civil Act among the "users" defined above.
4. The term "content creator" means a user who creates and posts video or music content.
5. The term "app store (open market) business operator" means all e-commerce providers (including business operators that provide payment in the service) that provide services to be installed and paid. (e.g. Google Play, Apple App Store, T-Store, Olleh Market, Uplus App Market, etc.)
6. The term "Cheese" means an Internet payment method purchased by a user to purchase an item or to use the function in the app.
7. The term "purchase" means the act of a user converting cash into cash through a payment method provided by the company.
8. The term "item" means goods or services that users can purchase through Cheese and use within the service.
9. The term "regular payment" means a service that a user can use by paying an automatic fee with payment information registered in the app store (open market).
10. "Refund" refers to the return of Cheese purchased by a user in cash.
11. "Withdrawal" means the user's expression of intention to terminate the service use contract.
12. The term "mobile device" means a device that can be used by downloading or installing content, such as a mobile phone, a smartphone, a mobile information terminal (PDA), a tablet, etc.
13. The term "application" means any program downloaded or installed through mobile devices to use the services provided by the company.
14. The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are subject to relevant laws and other general commercial practices, except as provided in this section.
Article 3 Effectiveness and Change of Terms and Conditions
1. The company will post these terms and conditions on the initial screen of the service. These terms and conditions take effect by checking the consent of the user to the "I agree to the terms and conditions" when applying for the service, and if the user does not agree to the terms and conditions, the user cannot use the service.
2. The Company may change these terms and conditions to the extent that they do not violate the relevant laws and regulations. The changed terms and conditions will be notified to the service from 7 days before the application date to the day before the application date by specifying the application date, the details of the change, and the reasons for the change. However, if the terms and conditions are changed to be unfavorable to the user, the service will be notified 30 days before the date of application, and the changed terms and conditions will take effect on the date of application.
3. You have the right to disagree with the changed terms and conditions, and if you do not agree to the changed terms and conditions, you may stop using the service and withdraw from it.
4. If the company changes the terms and conditions, notify the terms and conditions of the change and confirm the user's consent to the application of the terms and conditions. If the user does not express his or her consent or refusal when announcing the terms and conditions of the change, it will be considered acceptable, if the user does not express his or her intention to refuse by the effective date of the terms and conditions, it can be considered as consenting to the terms and conditions of the change.
Chapter 2 Use
Article 4 Establishment of a Utilization Contract
1. A service use contract is established by the person who intends to use the service agreeing to these terms and conditions and using the service.
2. Minors, limited guardians, and adult guardians must obtain the consent of their legal representatives to use the service. In addition, the use of some services may be restricted depending on the age.
Article 5 Subscribe to and account for services
1. Users can subscribe to the service through the method provided by the company, and the company provides an account with a name (nickname) and a unique ID (profile ID) to the users who subscribe to the service.
2. The company performs user management tasks such as checking the identity of the content creator through account information and checking whether they are minors.
3. Users must faithfully manage their accounts. The user is responsible for any damage caused by the user's neglect of his or her account or consent to use it to a third party.
Article 6 Protection and Management of Personal Information
1. If users provide information to the Company under these terms and conditions, they must provide true information, and users are not protected against any disadvantages caused by providing false information.
2. The company strives to protect users' personal information as prescribed by relevant laws and regulations.
3. The protection and use of user personal information are subject to the relevant laws and regulations and personal information processing policies separately notified by the company.
Article 7 Obligations of the Company
1. The Company complies with the relevant laws and regulations and faithfully performs the exercise of rights and obligations stipulated in these terms and conditions in good faith.
2. The company does its best to provide continuous and stable services.
3. The company does its best to help users use the service conveniently.
4. The Company strives to expedite the user's comments or complaints within a reasonable period of time when they are objectively deemed justifiable.
Article 8 Obligations of Users
1. A user shall not use the service for any purpose other than its original purpose of use or engage in any of the following acts, and shall receive a report through "customer inquiries", "reporting", etc. when he/she finds a user suspected of the following.
① The act of stealing another user's account or other person's payment information or impersonating the company's manager
② Obstruction of the operation of the service by stating false information while using the service
③ The act of transferring the account provided by the company to another person
④ The act of reproducing and distributing information obtained using the company's services without prior consent of the company and using it commercially
⑤ Broadcasting or posting content containing fraudulent, obscene, gambling, hateful messages or voices
⑥ Acts that undermine the reputation of others, interfere with the normal use of services by users, such as cyberbullying or violent acts
⑦ intellectual property rights, including copyrights, Violation of the company and other rights of third parties, such as portrait rights
⑧ The act of collecting, storing, disseminating, or publishing personal information of others without consent
⑨ Disrupting the operation of a company's services by manipulating data in an unusual way
⑩ Transmission, publication, dissemination, and use of data containing computer software, hardware, software viruses designed to disrupt or destroy the normal operation of telecommunications equipment, and other computer codes, files, and programs
⑪ Changing services through server hacking, data leakage, bugs, etc., or using services in a way that is not specified by the company
⑫ Relevant statutes, terms and conditions of service use, operational policies, an act in violation of a notice
⑬ Any other act that violates public order and customs or acts in an illegal or unfair manner
2. The company may restrict the use of the service by setting a period after prior notice if the user violates the standards for restricting the use of the service set forth in paragraph 1 of this Article and interferes with the company's service.
3. The Company shall not compensate the user for any damage caused by the user if the user's restrictions on use are justified.
Article 9 Copyright for content in posts and services
1. All content, software, images, documents, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, photographs, and any intellectual property rights related thereto are owned or licensed to the Company.
2. If there is a separate author among the sound sources and related materials provided by the company to the users, the company will obtain permission to use the work from the original author and provide it to the users for use in creating content under the license.
3. The copyright of the content posted by the user in the service belongs to the user himself. However, if the company provides the music or details that the user used to produce the content, the copyright of the music or details is entitled to the company or the original author.
4. When using the service, infringement of other rights such as copyright of other users or third parties is prohibited.
5. The user is responsible for any disputes arising regarding copyright during the use of the service. However, this is not the case if the company is intentional or grossly negligent.
6. The copyright for the content created by the user belongs to the user. However, since the company has a content production environment in which users can create content, it retains all the neighboring rights of the copyright law, including the following rights, for the created results.
① Reproduction rights, distribution rights, and rental rights of content (if the content for sale is rented for profit)
② the right to transmit content
③ Regarding the contents for sale, the right to claim compensation to the broadcasting business operator, the right to claim compensation to the digital voice transmission business operator, and the right to claim compensation for the performance of music included in the contents
7. The user authorizes the "Company" or "Company-designated Person" to use the "Content" as prescribed by these Terms and Conditions. The use and method of using the user's "content" by the "company" is as follows.
① Allow other users to watch the "content" provided by the user to the "service".
② "Content" provided by the user to the "Service" is recorded/edited/modified by the "Company" or other users to produce new content and then provided to other users of the "Service" or to the "Company" affiliate so that the users can watch it.
③ The "Company" stores the "content" provided by the user to the "Service" and then allows other users to watch it with a replay service such as VOD, or by providing it to the "Company" affiliate, the affiliate can watch it with a replay service such as streaming or VOD.
④ The "Content" provided by the user to the "Service" is duplicated, stored, and edited by the "Company" and transmitted and posted to the "Company's management channel or blog, etc. for the purpose of promoting the "Service".
⑤ The "content" provided by the user to the "service" is provided to academic, research institutes, and companies for the purpose of analyzing and statistics, developing technology, and improving the "service"
8. The conditions under which the "Company", "Other Users" and "Company's Affiliates" as stipulated in Paragraph 7 of this Article can use the user's "Contents" are as follows.
① Content-using media/platforms - including all forms of media, equipment, and technology currently known or developed in the future.
② Content Use - does not distinguish between commercial or non-commercial use.
③ Scope of Content Use - Reproduction, modification, adaptation, performance, exhibition, broadcasting, distribution, rental, public transmission, secondary works, other uses
④ Content usage conditions - Non-exclusive, continuous free rights transferable, sub-license available.
9. The user may withdraw the license for use under paragraph (7) from the future as prescribed by the "Company" in the notice or the guide for use.
10. If the "Company" receives a license to use the work from the copyright holder on behalf of the user, part of the paid service fee paid by the user will be used to pay the usage fee. However, the user shall comply with the conditions and guides for the use of the work guided and announced by the "Company", and if it violates it, the user shall bear the responsibility.
11. If the content posted by the user is used commercially or in a manner not specified in paragraphs 5 and 6, the company may obtain consent from the user by telephone, fax, e-mail, etc. and may provide separate compensation.
Article 9-2 Notice and Procedure of Claims for Copyright or Other Intellectual Property Infringement
1. The company respects the intellectual property rights of others, considers protection very important, and recommends that all users respect intellectual property rights while using the service. If a user infringes on intellectual property rights in the service, it shall be in accordance with our Intellectual Property Infringement Operation Policy.
2. Copyright Infringement Operation Policy: The Company may suspend the publication of content posted under Article 102 of the Copyright Act and under these terms and conditions for any act that infringes on the copyright or intellectual property of another person within the service, and may terminate the account and block access to the service for the user's account that repeatedly infringes.
3. Procedures for requesting the suspension of copyright infringement report and publication: Anyone who intends to stop posting, reproducing, or transmitting the relevant post (hereinafter referred to as the "right holder") because he/she believes that the content provided in the service or through the service has been used in a manner that infringes on the intellectual property rights owned or managed by him/her (hereinafter referred to as the "right holder") is asked to fill out a request for the suspension of reproduction and transmission in attached Form 40 of the Enforcement Rules of the Copyright Act and submit it to the company's rights infringement reporting center below along with the attached documents in the form. The "request for the suspension of reproduction and transmission" and the attached documents submitted by the owner to the company may be disclosed to users who are alleged to have infringed copyright by posting relevant content in addition to the company that received them, and the owner of the rights shall be deemed to agree to this.
4. Rights Infringement Reporting Center Reception Office
Name and Affiliate Signatures: Playhead, Inc., Rights Infringement Reporting Center
Phone number: 02-3662-6616
E-mail code: email@example.com
Postal address: Room 1018, Eleven B-dong, 212, Gonghang-daero, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
5. Procedures after receiving a request to stop posting: Upon receiving a request from the owner of the right to stop reproducing and transmitting the post, the company may immediately stop posting, reproducing and transmitting the post and notify the owner and the publisher of the post.
6. Request for Resumption of Publishing, Transmission, and Reproduction: Users who have been notified by the Company that their posts have been posted, reproduced, and transmitted at the request of the rights holder may request the resumption of their publication, reproduction, and transmission by clarifying that their publication, reproduction, and transmission are due to their legitimate rights. To this end, the user shall prepare a request for the resumption of reproduction and transmission in accordance with attached Form 43 of the Enforcement Rules of the Copyright Act and submit it to the Company's Rights Infringement Reporting Center along with the attached documents written in the form.
7. Resumption of Publication, Reproduction, and Transmission of Content: Upon receipt of the Company's application for resumption of reproduction and transmission and the accompanying documents clarifying such legitimate rights, the Company may notify the owner of the request for resumption and the scheduled date of resumption and resume publication, reproduction and transmission on that scheduled date. However, if the owner of the right notifies the company of the fact that he/she has filed a lawsuit against the infringement, the company will not resume posting, copying, or transmitting the post.
8. Notification to users of copyright infringement: The Company may notify users of the alleged infringement of copyright and intellectual property rights of the content posted on the Service through the notice boards of users in the Service. Since this notice may be known to users of other services, we recommend that users respect other people's copyright and intellectual property rights when posting content. Please be advised that you are responsible for any liability or damage that may arise from being publicly notified of any issues related to the use of the Service.
9. The Company has the right to change this Copyright Infringement Policy and you are obligated to periodically verify any changes to these Terms and Conditions. However, if any changes to this policy modify the user's actual rights or obligations, he/she may have to agree to the revised terms and conditions in order to continue to use the service. Disputes arising out of this policy will be resolved in accordance with the policies of the terms and conditions that were effective at the time of the dispute.
Article 10 Time, stop, and change of service delivery
1. The company provides 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, unless there are any special business or technical difficulties.
2. The Company may suspend the service for a certain period of time if necessary for the operation of the service, such as regular system inspection, and in such cases, the Company notifies the service of its contents and time in advance. However, if there is an unavoidable reason why the company cannot notify in advance, it can be notified afterwards.
3. The Company may modify, add, or abolish all or part of the services it provides, such as new services, various bug patches, etc., if necessary for service operations or technical purposes. The content and date of the service to be changed will be notified within the service to replace the notification to the user.
4. The Company may notify within the Service and suspend the provision of the Service if it is necessary to discontinue the entire Service due to the planning or operation of the Service or the Company's urgent situation. However, the service may be suspended without notice if it is for reasons beyond the control of the company.
Article 11 Publication and Transmission of Advertisements
1. In order to maintain this service, the Company may place advertisements within the service.
2. The company is not responsible for losses and damages caused by users participating or trading in advertisements that are subject to third parties posted on the service. However, this is not the case if the company does not take measures to facilitate the occurrence of damage or prevent damage by intention or gross negligence.
3. The company can provide marketing information that the user has agreed to receive. Users may refuse to receive marketing at any time except for transaction-related information, customer inquiries, questionnaires, etc. pursuant to laws and regulations, etc., and in this case, the company immediately stops providing marketing information, etc.
Article 12 Termination of Contract
1. If the user does not wish to use the service, he/she may terminate the service contract at any time by withdrawing from the member and cannot recover the withdrawal or withdrawal account after the withdrawal application.
2. Seven days after the user applies for withdrawal, the account withdrawal and deletion of personal information will be completed.
3. Users can rejoin the service after completing their membership withdrawal.
Chapter III Goods
Article 13 Purchase and validity of Cheese
1. Users can purchase Cheese and items according to the app store (open market) operator's payment policy. In this case, there may be a difference in the amount of payment depending on the payment policy of the app store (open market) operator.
2. The validity of the Cheese and items purchased by the user is 5 years from the date of purchase, and after this period, the user loses his/her license to use the Cheese and items.
3. The user may use Cheese and items only in the user's own account and may not transfer, rent, or sell to a third party.
Article 14 Withdrawal of subscription
1. Cheese purchased by the user can be withdrawn without a separate fee within 7 days from the date of purchase.
2. In any of the following cases, the user shall not withdraw the subscription under the preceding paragraph against the intention of the company.
① For Cheese seven days after purchase
② If you've already used or consumed some Cheese by charging
③ If you receive an additional benefit when purchasing Cheese and use that additional benefit.
④ In the case of Cheese provided free of charge by the company, such as events, advertisements, and rewards
3. The company shall clearly indicate the fact of the content where the subscription withdrawal is not possible pursuant to the provisions of the subparagraphs of paragraph (2), and if it is difficult to provide test-use products for the relevant content (temporarily allowed use, provided for experience, etc.), or provide information on the content so that the user's exercise of the right to withdraw the subscription is not hindered. If the company fails to take such measures, the user may withdraw the subscription despite the reasons for restriction on withdrawal of subscription under paragraph (2).
4. Notwithstanding paragraphs (1) and (2), if the purchased paid content is different from the content of the display or advertisement or is fulfilled differently from the content of the purchase contract, the user may withdraw the subscription within three months from the date the relevant content becomes available, or within 30 days from the date he/she becomes aware of the fact.
Article 15 Effect of withdrawal of subscription
1. If the user withdraws the subscription, the company checks the purchase details through the app store (open market) operator. In addition, the Company may contact the user through information provided by the user to confirm the user's legitimate reason for withdrawal, and may request additional evidence.
2. If the user withdraws the subscription, the company will collect the user's paid content without delay and refund the payment within 3 business days. In this case, if the company delays the refund, the delayed interest shall be paid by multiplying the delayed period by the interest rate prescribed in Article 21-3 of the Enforcement Decree of the same Act.
3. If a minor enters into a content purchase contract on a mobile device, the company notifies the company that the minor or legal representative may cancel the contract without the consent of the legal representative, and if the minor enters into a purchase contract without the consent of the legal representative, the minor or legal representative may cancel the contract with the company. However, if a minor purchases content with property that the legal representative has permitted to dispose of, or if the minor believes that he or she is an adult or has the consent of the legal representative, it cannot be canceled.
4. Whether the party to the content purchase contract is a minor shall be judged based on the mobile device on which the payment was made, the information of the payment executor, the name of the payment method, etc. In addition, the company can request the submission of documents that can prove to be minors and legal representatives to see if it is a legitimate cancellation.
Article 16 Refund of Overpayments
1. In the event of overpayment, the company refunds the overpayment to the user. However, if overpayment is caused by the user's negligence without intention or negligence of the company, the actual cost of the refund shall be borne by the user within a reasonable range.
2. Payment through the application follows the payment method provided by the app store (open market) operator, and if overpayment occurs during the payment process, you must request a refund from the company or the app store (open market) operator.
3. Telecommunication charges (call fees, data call fees, etc.) arising from the download of applications or the use of network services may be excluded from the refund.
4. Refunds are made according to the refund policy of each app store (open market) operator or company depending on the type of operating system of the terminal using the service.
5. The company can contact the user through the information provided by the user to process the refund of the overpayment and request the provision of the necessary information. The company will refund the information necessary for the refund within three business days from the date of receipt of the information from the user.
Article 17 Refund
1. The user may terminate the contract of use at any time or request a refund of unused Cheese after purchase, and refund it in accordance with the following standards.
① Refund the remaining amount after deducting the amount calculated in proportion to the amount corresponding to the amount of Cheese used by the user based on the purchase price of the Cheese purchased by the user
② The company deducts a refund fee equivalent to 10% for other expenses such as payment agency fees and refunds
③ If the service is suspended due to the company's circumstances, the refund amount shall be calculated based on the Cheese held by the user at the time of suspension of the service, and the refund amount shall be refunded by adding 10% to the refund amount
④ Where the refund amount is less than KRW 1,000, which is the minimum refund fee, it is excluded from refund: Provided, That this shall not apply where a refund is made due to the suspension of the service due to the circumstances of the company
⑤ If the refund amount is calculated to be less than a decimal point, Refund the amount below the decimal point by rounding it up
⑥ Cheese provided free of charge by the company or a third party, such as gifts and events, is excluded from refund
2. If the company receives all the information necessary for the refund from the user, it will be refunded within 3 business days from the date of receipt. However, in the case of payment methods (ARS, mobile phone payments, etc.) that require payment confirmation, the refund shall be made within 3 business days from the date of payment confirmation.
Chapter 4 Others
Article 18 Compensation for damages
The company or user is responsible for compensating the other party for damages in violation of these terms and conditions. However, this is not the case if there is no intention or negligence
Article 19 Limitation of Liability
1. The Company shall be exempted from liability for damages incurred to the user due to the use of the Service, change or suspension of the Service, except when the service is changed or suspended due to the Company's intentional or gross negligence.
2. The company is exempt from responsibility for failing to obtain the expected score, ranking, etc. by using the service.
3. The company is exempt from liability for disadvantages and loss of information that users gain by changing their personal information, etc. (including accounts). However, this is not the case if the company is intentional or negligent.
4. The Company is not obligated to intervene in disputes arising between users or between users and third parties through the service, nor is it responsible for compensating for damages caused by this.
Article 20 rules other than the terms and conditions
1. Matters not prescribed in these terms and conditions and the interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by relevant laws such as the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., and the Contents Industry Promotion Act.
2. In addition to these terms and conditions, the company may have individual terms and conditions such as operational policies and personal information processing policies.
Article 21 Jurisdiction and governing law
1. Korean law applies to lawsuits filed between the company and users.
2. In the event of a dispute due to a problem with the terms of this service, it shall be resolved smoothly by consultation between the parties, but if a lawsuit is filed due to failure to reach an agreement, the competent court under the relevant laws, such as the Civil Procedure Act, shall be the competent court.
These terms and conditions will take effect on October 14, 2021.